Did you know that cookies help pilots fly formation better? Well, at least that's my theory after providing mountains of chocolate chip cookies to Mr. T's formation flying clinic for the last few years.
|They taste good, but kept spreading out. Any tips? I use cold pans and don't overbeat the butter.|
This year, I'm shaking it up with chocolate chip AND peanut butter blossoms. Woo!
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong...
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a...
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang's a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies' night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby's first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
18. Oasis in progress
19. My kind of Easter egg hunt
Labels: #100HappyDays, baking, chocolate chip, clinic, cookies, flying, formation, kitchen, peanut butter blossoms, personal, West Coast Ravens