Having never been around babies consistently, I am boggled, yes, BOGGLED by how fast my little niece Adelynn (really, Duckie) is changing.
|Baby Duckie and Grand-Marm.|
Last week she was just learning how to smile and respond to people talking to her. Now she's starting to grasp stuff and has decided that her favorite position is not burrowed on your chest, but facing outward to the world. I guess that's good, but I thought we'd have more time with a tiny snuggle bug. Sigh.
Although I do not want Duckie growing up any faster, I couldn't help but imagine her next Easter, toddling around to scoop up eggs and crying on some creepy bunny's lap at the mall. (Those pictures are the best, aren't they?)
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong...
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a...
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang's a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies' night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
Labels: #100HappyDays, Adelynn, babies, baby, Easter, family, happiness, holidays, little girls, love, Marm, mom