Yesterday I shoveled in the last of ten yards of shredded cedar. T hooked up new irrigation. Goliath practiced his sentry duties. It's incredibly fun to see our little oasis evolve.
|It turns out Goliath enjoys himself a nice mouthful of dirt from time to time. |
I still have a million Spring things to do, you know like planting the rest of my veggies, spreading bark, futzing with potted annuals, weeding. Mostly happy chores (now that the 15 yards of bark have been moved anyway...)
What are your Spring gardening to-dos?
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong...
3. A trip to the nursery
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a...
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang's a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies' night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico
15. The shredded cedar fitness plan
16. Baby's first Easter
17. Bathmat runways
Labels: #100HappyDays, backyard, bark, garden, Gardening, Goliath, home and garden, landscaping, personal, Sacramento, shredded cedar, Spring