#100HappyDays: The shredded cedar fitness plan

A portion of the 10 yards of bark I ordered last weekend.
While gardening doesn't usually count as an endurance sport, I found that moving 10 yards of bark last weekend sure helped to kick off my Spring fitness plan. By that I mean, I got friendly with my wheel barrow and shovel, and may be sore until mid-May. At least it's a happy kind of sore.

xoxo,
shawna

#100HappyDays
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong...
3. A trip to the nursery
4. Transplants
5. Sweet peas
6. Cool as a...
7. A Butterfinger Blizzard
8. Happiness by the yard
9. Keeping the vampires at bay
10. Giving P.F. Chang's a run for its money
11. A little Spring snow in the Sierras
12. Communing with fellow comm nerds
13. Ladies' night
14. Ten Thousand Waves in Santa Fe, New Mexico

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,