#100HappyDays: Transplants

Clockwise from the top left: African Daisies in the big round pot, zucchini, jalapeno, mystery tomato, Japanese maple. Bottom row: A bunch of Golden Yellow and Beefsteak tomato seedlings. If I knew how to make heart emoticons right here, I would make a zillion.
Happiness is a couple hours in the garden. Today's adventure included giving some (fingers crossed) mosquito-repellent citronella and catmint a new home, as well as transplanting wee seedlings from six packs. Huge thanks to my mother-in-law for giving me free rent in her greenhouse this Spring. I've already got a head start on my Summer produce!

My avid gardening partner (who, at 13, doesn't seem to know how to be outside).
What's in your garden this year?

xoxo,
shawna

#100HappyDays:
1. 24 Hours of Happy
2. If loving a wheelbarrow is wrong...
3. A trip to the nursery

Other Green Thumbs things:
The quest for 'black gold' ends in composting failure
5 tips for keeping the garden alive during a drought
Tips, tricks and warnings for growing tomatoes
6 tips for keeping mosquitoes away from your yard
Front yard veggie gardening
Spring joy in photos
Project Green Thumbs Season 5 to-dos


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,