Flashback Friday: That one time I was a mermaid

Circa 1995, California State Fair, "Poor Unfortunate Souls" Little Mermaid performance. Me as Ariel and Joanna of Joanna's Kids-R-It as Ursula the sea witch!
(Trivia: A week prior to this performance marks the last time I saw my natural hair color.)
Sometimes there are no words. Like when you see pictures of yourself from nearly two decades ago dressed like Ariel from the Little Mermaid, dancing with Ursula the Sea Witch.

I was just in the middle of writing reasons why I heart adulthood, but man, being a kid was fun sometimes.

In case you missed the early 90s, check out the inspiration for this performance. Please tell me I'm not the only one who can sing along word for word?
xoxo,
shawna

NaBloPoMo posts
11/1-  Tag, I'm it for NaBloPoMo
11/2-  An airplane fairy with Cessna wings
11/3-  Practically health food: Banana oat Nutella muffins
11/4-  10 things I want to accomplish in the next 57 days of 2014
11/5-  Closet shopping as diet motivation?
11/6-  13 things my spring gardener self needs to remember
11/7-  Short cross-country solo flying
11/8-  Peppermint oil: A rather useless squirrel deterrent 
11/9-  Loving an old man dog
11/10- The Other Typist: A sophisticated Prohibition-era mystery
11/11- My thanks to those who serve
11/12- Infuriating: TIME puts "feminist" on the list of potential words to ban in 2015
11/13- I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,