'How porcupines make love': Because why not?

The first time I walked past, I was sure I'd misread the title. The hallway filled with between class bodies, and I couldn't get close enough to investigate without interrupting the flow. The second time, I knew. That book on the floor of the long hallway definitely read "How porcupines make love." So strange.

BlogHer's NaBloPoMo May 2015, Day 5: My style. 
This time, I stopped, ignoring the quizzical glances of undergrads peering up from smart phones and study guides. I snapped a picture for my collection.

Later I realized this fits my style of living in the world--collecting memories and moments in time. It used to be small rocks, bits of ribbon, and later, movie tickets, corks from important bottles, newspapers from momentous days. With a camera phone, it's now beautiful weird randomness like a book on literature with a strange, strange title.

xoxo,
shawna

NaBloPoMo May 2015
May 1To selfie or not to selfie
May 2- Helping things grow
May 3- All the feels
May 4- When your imagination wears you out

NaBloPoMo May 2015

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,