The Daily Pixel- 004-010412- The Wookie of my dreams

If you sneaked a peek at our Mother-Daughter Disneyland adventure, you might know that I developed a fixation with a Wookie during our travels. A wookie backpack to be specific. I thought it was an Ewok, truth-be-told, but nonetheless, I was nearly overwhelmed by the cuteness and almost laid down 60 smackers for the thing. Luckily, willpower prevailed and I did not succumb to the siren call of a completely inappropriate piece of "luggage."

It was a really close call though!

January 4, 2012
I wore him around the store for awhile. I'm certain it was the 90-degree Anaheim heat that made the decision for me.


xoxo,
shawna

The Daily Pixel- January 1, 2012- Death Star Pancakes 
The Daily Pixel- January 2, 2012- Double date in Half Moon Bay
The Daily Pixel- January 3, 2012- The Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, aka the scariest attraction at Disneyland

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,