Santa's coming to town... on an alligator

Could not resist Santa on an alligator! Bought this gem, along with the
Mardi Gras crawdad, in New Orleans last week.
In case you were wondering, my favorite animal is the scaly alligator. The obsession stems from freshman year flag football (or was it basketball?) and counting "alligators." That's all I can remember. I have no idea why we were counting alligators except possibly as an alternative to Mississippis, but again, it was too long ago to recall.

All I know is that since then, I've been the recipient of many toys and tokens of the alligator variety. I even wore an alligator cut-out on my graduation cap and the only tattoo I've ever seriously considered was a sketch of alligator eyes on my bum. Well, just above anyway. The idea was to have alligator eyes peeking above the "water line"/waistband kind of like so:

Raise your hands with me if you're glad that didn't happen.

Anyway, I'm really writing this post to embed a code for Technorati to verify my blog (YCDA4DVMGFWZ) and I figured what better way than to write some drivel.

And while we're on the topic of fairly useless information... do you know how to tell an alligator from a crocodile?

(Clusterflock)
Never say you haven't learned a thing or two around here.

 xoxo, shawna

Labels: , , , , ,