Even your light switches are loud!

Dear new upstairs neighbors,

Perhaps you should venture down 12 steps and find out why I hate you. First it was the music... yes, the band practice (guitar, bass and drums) that shook my walls. I complained to management for that one. Now it is more subtle. Like the stomping. I've seen all three of you and none of you are, in fact, elephants. And yet, from down here, I often wonder. And then there are the showers. It's not your fault that turning on the water upstairs sounds like The Flood downstairs, but really? Showers at 4 a.m., 6 a.m., noon, 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.? How clean are you people? Besides the furniture moving, video games and what sounds like roller derby, I ask you--Do you have to hit the light switches so vigorously? Yes, I can hear. Click, click, click, you keep turning on the dining room light instead of the kitchen light. I do it, too, but I don't slam the switches. Take note.

I would really like to be neighborly and not grimace at your cars every time I come home (an indication that loudness will be afoot), so please. Please. Consider the quiet. Learn the quiet. Embrace the quiet.

xoxo,
shawna

Labels: