The definition of magenta

Happy Saturday, all!

"Where flowers bloom, so does hope" --Lady Bird Johnson
 xoxo,
shawna

NaBloPoMo May 2015
May 1To selfie or not to selfie
May 2- Helping things grow
May 3- All the feels
May 4- When your imagination wears you out
May 5- 'How Porcupines Make Love': Because, why not?
May 6- A man who makes me laugh
May 7- That elusive quality of nature
May 8- Sky Ops Surprise: That one time I was an under-cover agent
May 9- Family, love and light
May 10- A Mother's Day trio
May 11- Spring in full burst
May 12- Fixing my tomato mistakes
May 13- Flowers in a drought
May 14- Baked cheesy pasta and caramelized cauliflower, yes please
May 15- Hangar time
May 16- Making a SacStatement
May 17- A friendly note from the FAA
May 18- A grateful heart: Feeling neighborly
May 19- Best final ever: The Org Comm Amazing Race!
May 20- A very merry birthday to Mom-5
May 21- Sacramento at 1,200 feet
May 22- School's out for summer!
May 23- I've got to hide the big brains somewhere, don't I?
May 24- A grateful heart: Remembering their sacrifice
May 25- What I wish someone had told me at graduation
May 26- Saying goodbye to Sac State
May 27- Sun lovers

NaBloPoMo May 2015

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,