A grateful heart: Breathtaking sky views

Breathtaking sky views: Flying over the Rocky Mountains on the way to Denver.
In the last 10 days, I've traversed the country South to North, West to East and back again. Although I'm tired, damn tired, of airports, lines, security and being away from my beloved husband, home and dog, I'm so grateful for the sky views I get to glimpse on a regular basis.

Although I find the views from up high gorgeous, I'm excited to snap pics
from lower altitudes again. And by this I mean: I'm having flying
withdrawals!
Lights, clouds, mountains, vast expanses of country and sky. I feel so lucky to see the world from various altitudes.

Of course, after the first of December and my (hopefully) last trip to Phoenix this year, I plan to be scoping out the world from much lower heights.

xoxo,
shawna

National Blog Posting Month:
Day 1- National Blog Posting Month on BlogHer: I'm in
Day 2- Project Green Thumbs Season 5, winter edition!
Day 3- Things I'd rather do instead of "killing my darlings"

Day 4- A grateful heart: A man who understands writing deadlines
Day 5- Velveting: The secret to restaurant quality Chinese chicken

Day 6- Note: "Tea bagger" is NOT the same as "tea party" 
Day 7- A moment in travel
Day 8- Fall in the desert
Day 9- The world's best salted caramel brownies
Day 10- It's not everyday someone throws a fish at you: Berryessa Gap Paella Cook-off
Day 11- Thank you, veterans
Day 12- Flying history: Buzzing around in the Boeing Stearman biplane
Day 13- How to not go broke with an e-reader, aka why I heart the public library
Day 14- Cliteracy
Day 15- A journaling fool
Day 16- Humbugs and elves can coexist, I swear
Day 17- 11 tips for taking the stress out of airport security
Day 18- Fly Girl in Training: Finding AvGeek community on Southwest Airlines
Day 19- Photos: A day in Washington, D.C.
Day 20- Giving thanks where it's due

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,