![]() |
| Interesting. It means everything and yet, nothing at all. Photo credit |
![]() |
| One of my post-dissertation plans is to get back into Bikram. Never has my back felt so good as when I was practicing regularly. Photo credit |
![]() |
| By the title and photo, you might not guess that this post is about focus groups with recovering drug addicts. Photo credit |
![]() |
| Wedding day, July 17, 2010. The photo is my gorgeous handmade organza flower bouquet shot by Beth Baugher of True Love Photo. I crafted the flowers and my lovely mother created the bouquet using pins from my grandmother and great grandmother as my "something old" and "borrowed." |
![]() |
| Oh, how I miss being in the classroom! |
![]() |
| Read it, love it, share it. Especially among the young folk. Please. Photo credit. |
![]() |
| I need to practice better posture! Photo credit |
| The best artichokes I've ever made, ever. For a post on how to make, serve and eat artichokes, click here. |
![]() |
| I've been dancing Zumba for more than a year now and I LOVE it. Photo credit. |
![]() |
| Hands down easiest way to save lives... donate blood. Takes less than an hour and there are snacks. Find a donation place near you! Photo Credit |
![]() |
| Photo by yours truly from the scariest flight of my life on April 1, 2011. Nothing like a hole in the roof and an emergency landing to shake up a routine commute. |
![]() |
| Happy birthday Mr. T! Hear the hamburger song here. |
![]() |
| From 2009 when I first started blogging,this post gets very popular around Christmas time. And yes, I have some Joe-Joe's in the cupboard. Photo credit |
shawna
More Thursday 13 posts:
- A (cell phone) photo review of 2011
- Recipe round-up
- Kitchen gadgets and gizmos
- Thankful type things, part II
- Confessions, volume VII, the political edition
- Favorite places
- Flying machines












Verbal fillers are, um, interesting. :-)
ReplyDeleteInteresting list! LOL. Happy New Year.
:0 i am going to go read these favorites..
ReplyDeleteglad to have found your blog through Alphabe.. am following you now..
Happy New Year Country Dew! And welcome Lady in Read. ;)
ReplyDelete