As I have a penchant for keeping track and counting down, I shall share some exciting (to me) numbers for this Thursday 13.
1. Days to the end of the semester: 12
Can't believe this year has gone by so quickly!
2. Days till I move to a new apartment: 13
Hooray for no more I-hate-my-neighbor blogs (hopefully) and NO cockroaches!
3. Days till I move HOME: 16
There aren't words to express how exciting this is!
4. Days till I put in my garden: 23
I know, it's nerdy but I'm totally excited to get my garden a-growin' again. Nothing beats fresh produce!
Last summer's rads. I'm pretty excited to play in the dirt!5. Days till Flag Day* (this is for you Shan):
It's unknown why I'm fixated on Flag Day. I just can't help but remember it.
6. Days till my birthday (woohoo!): 55
I don't even mind being that much closer to 30.
7. Days till the wedding: 79
This could also be "Days to get back in shape" haha.
8. Days till the MOON:
Sedona, Santa Fe, Eureka Springs, Hannibal, Chilicothe, Oshkosh, Mackinac, Colorado Springs, Moab or bust! ;)
Man and his plane. The 182 is allllmost airworthy and ready for our adventure. Woowoo!
9. Days till my first Oshkosh Adventure:
I am preparing to be seriously impressed. I *was* excited to try cheese curds until I found out they weren't fried. Humph.
I'm threatening to wear poofy dresses and frilly hats. I know, I know.
11. Days till school starts again: 112
Huh??? No rest for the wicked I suppose.
12. Days till RENO! (also, T's bday weekend):
Rare Bear, my favorite Reno racer. We will totally win this year!
13. Days till I am Dr. Malvini Redden: 912 (Give or take)
Sounds interminable, but I think I'll make it. The last 365 have whizzed by!
* Also Graden Wheeler's 2nd birthday!!
Labels: Lists, Thursday 13