An open letter to my upstairs neighbors

Dear upstairs neighbors,

Thus fair, I have refrained from complaining about you publicly but please be on notice, I am friends with the management. I have tolerated your 10 showers a day (yay cleanliness, but it sounds like the Flood is starting every time you turn the faucet) and I put up with your screeching, I mean adorable, children. I even keep myself from creating effigies of you when your TV blares at 5:30 a.m. or you insist on moving furniture at midnight.
However, this roller derby business you have going on is driving me to the brink of insanity. I have my first doctoral discussion to lead in 3 hours and I can't concentrate on my questions. Please do shut up, at least until 5:45 when I leave. As a compromise, you can move furniture all night long if you want.

xoxo,
Shawna

Labels: ,